Saturday 6 October 2007

#3

Ho hum, life's a funny old thing. Instead of doing the Masters in engineering that I matriculated for YESTERDAY, I appear to be growing one of these children things. Quite remarkable really, I must be the most fertile person on the planet...

I guess it's time to admit to myself that I am not destined to have a career. Sigh. I am a babymaker.

Anyway, due to being annoyed that I didn't keep a note of the pregnancy last time, I intend to write a blog for this one, hence the early announcement. It will be most boring I should think, but hey, I need to write somewhere.

And can I just say... aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhh!

1 comment:

Helena said...

CONGRATULATIONS.....! You weren't bonkers after all - just a bit hormonal....(well I use those type of excuses anyhow!).

It's a nice idea blogging for baby. I'm hoping a regular read of mine returns as I'd love to see how the little one is doing now. Nice to look back on in years to come.