Wednesday 30 September 2009

Games and what not

I just finished watching Charlie Brooker's Gameswipe and aside from being totally in lust with Mr B (reverse psychology - he says "I am
unattractive", I think "well, I'd do you", he wins. In a manner as it's all theoretical and we're never likely to meet but one assumes other girls think like me, maybe, well, possibly) I am reminded of my love for games.

That I never play any more because it hurts my neck.

That is not true.
I always play games. At the moment it is Flight Control on the iPhone. Ace. But I don't play Wii games much.

I have already blogged about my love for Mario and hatred for driving in circles, I'm
phoning it here so if you care (which you don't but might have done in a parallel universe) you will have to sift through the links on the right there to 'Mario'.

Of course you remember. Yes, I have been neglectful, it's the neck you know.

Onward. Gameswipe was superb by the way, if you oafishly forgot to watchmor record it, see it on iplayer.

I have completely forgotten the point. Um. GTA not confusing with real
life. Been said. Chuckie Egg best early game. Been said.

I bet I am the only person I know that has played JCB Digger on the BBC.

I have no point. In nearly 3 months - nothing. Back to pondering why good looks and a love for games are mutually exclusive. And why is it that the former are always the more attractive (within boundaries that do not include World of Warcraft or similar). It's a mystery.

3 comments:

MD said...

Oh the formatting is rubbish, I miss being able to use a PC.

The Clemency File said...

I do recall your comments re Mario and I remember being dismissive on the grounds that I believed it was just a silly kiddy game and not a simulator. I have to confess I have never played Mariokart, GTA or the latest Gran Turismo so my opinion is pretty worthless. However, it is horses for courses, whatever floats your boat. All of the above games are popular, which is best? Only you can decide.

I did not even know about Gameswipe as I guess it was on after my bedtime.

Anyway a pointless comment but I would like to say it is nice to see you blogging again, I've missed reading the contents of your "funny old head"

Helena said...

Are you ever coming back.....?