Monday 16 August 2010

Since I've been gone...

Ah yes. Blogging every day has slipped a teeny tiny microtad. July happened, indeed it did, as has much of August.

Since my last bloggage, I have done the following (which I shall ponder upon wordily at a later time):

1) watched a lot of Big Brother. Yes, I know.

2) ate the most sublime meal I have ever had the privilege of tasting.

3) did the unthinkable and proved myself employable after all.

4) went to Legoland.

5) got further confused by politics.

6) read some books, and formed many opinions about writer types.

7) hated people some more. One reason: being a victim.

For now, some sleep.



2 comments:

Keir Hardie said...

I've been cataloging a lot of my records online, having had to shift the containers they were forgotten in recently to allow the replacement of my boiler. When you posted this, the next one in my pile was Since You've Been Gone by Rainbow.

I would have used it to make up the numbers in a ten for a pound deal in a charity shop or something. It's not like I'm a Rainbow fan.

Scumbag Sam said...

Alas - you and I seem to both have had a bit of a break from the bloggage world! glad you are back (even just a little) and well done on the job front! WOO!