Wednesday 22 August 2007

Marcus Brigstocke



Tonight's entertainment was the very wonderful Marcus Brigstocke.

I am in love. No, really.

He was very funny, very clever, and he ranted amusingly about all the things I like to rant about: 4x4s, Poles, Europe, debt consolidation adverts, right wing parental utterances, global warming, God and many others I forget.

A truly fabulous show. My husband thought he was a bit smug, but I thought he was magnificent - he put on accurate accents and was really rather different. And very clever. And very funny. And extremely attractive. Sorry, that's irrelevant, isn't it?

Hmm. I have lost all eloquence. He's ace.


1 comment:

The Clemency File said...

Did you remember to heckle in French? I thought he was one of the best comedians I've seen live but he did have a shocking tan corduroy suit on that I found very distracting.