Tuesday 21 February 2012

Whinge

I don't know why I look at stats. The number of views-by-bots just demotivates me.

Aim for the next occasion when I make promises to myself:
increase volume of traffic to blog to sufficient levels to rid me of the auto views by flaming bots.

Interesting imagery conjured up by the last two words of the last sentence. Sorry about that.

I have made a decision, I can't tell anyone what it is yet. Which is KILLING ME.

Most other thoughts are somewhat depressing today, I'm not sure why. I blame David Cameron, because I can.

1 comment:

Scumbag Sam said...

I know, I always look at stats, if you want to get them up just do a post on 80's makeup/ hair. I'm not kidding, the one I did AGES ago still gets a million hits every day - it's crazy! Just do it for an experiment... oh, and don't tease about decisions! I need to know, I MUST KNOW! haha!