Saturday 28 July 2007

A completely self absorbed note

Well, I expect this is pointless, I doubt anyone's interested, but just in case... Those who are, please pass it on to anyone else who cares/wants a laugh..

I have recently had a series of hissy fits and have mostly deleted my presence on the internet. There are two reasons for this 1) I don't feel very interesting and do feel entirely inadequate and boring next to pretty much every one I speak to; 2) I don't want to share space with the sort of person that revels in spoiling things for other people, be it a book or a group.

As far as email is concerned, I could do with deleting a few contacts because I don't like being nothing but strife, but as that would be like removing a limb, I hope they either have huge levels of tolerance or the sense to block.

I'm being a sap, I know, I'm not in a good place. Normal service resumed as soon as this is posted.

1 comment:

JustHipper said...

I need emoticons for this.