Saturday 28 July 2007

Just now...

I am reading:
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. I am about 3/4 of the way through and I'm rather enjoying it. I have been much ridiculed for reading this, but I care not, it's jolly nice to read something I like.

I am playing:
Wii. Incessantly. We got the Wii a few weeks ago and it's great. I spend my time trying to improve my fitness with Wii Sports (57 yesterday, I am terrible at baseball), improving my brain with Big Brain Academy and spending many hours playing the simple games of Wii Play. We also have Mario Power Football, but haven't got into that yet. Most fun is making Miis of everyone I know, I just need to work out how to get a screenshot...

So, my leisure pursuits are that of a 16 year old, except I don't feel the need to go and drink cider in the park.

I am listening to:
I'm not. I have The Enemy album to listen to, I haven't got round to it yet. But! Sabotage: Live by John Cale comes out on Monday, I think that'll be one for the purchasing.

I am eating:
Salmon. Almost exclusively. I don't think I can afford this.

Anyway, I am now off to maximise the benefit of naptime and do all of the above. Happy day.

No comments: