Sunday 1 July 2007

Night time sharpens

It's a new month. I feel compelled to make rash promises of behaviour aimed towards the new improved me.

I think... this month I shall endeavour not to make statements of intent that I am clearly not going to keep to. I think that probably quarters what I have to say. Hmm.

I'm thinking, that always leads to trouble. This month I shall think less.

Black squares... black squares... black squares... nothing but black squares...
(I haven't hung the washing up. Drat.)
Black squares... black squares... squares of black
(Hang on, isn't it meant to be just the one square? Double drat.)
Black square... black square...
(Or is it white? What coloured square are we going to?)
(Aaargh)

I think (it's hard to stop, you know) I shall go and hang the washing up and worry about thinking later.

No comments: