Thursday 12 July 2007

Frothing

Today I am in a state of excitement and am thus incapable of more than frivolity.


For one, it would seem that Nintendo are to bring out a Wii version of Mariokart, complete with wireless steering wheel. I LOVE Mariokart. I don't get the point of driving in circles games, but Mariokart is just so very playable.



I am largely in love with our Wii. I am currently hooked on a game on Wii play called Find Mii which is simple and ridiculous, but highly addictive. The kids like watching it :-)

But even more importantly, tomorrow I am to see Mr Butler perform. This is just like, wow.

Tomorrow I tell you, tomorrow. Like the day after today. Like really soon.

And I get to go on a train to get there, and see a jolly nice friend, so it couldn't be better really.

Wheeeeeeee!

No comments: