Thursday 17 June 2010

X

Meh.
I'm in a mood.
Why?
Because I'm self obsessed. Obviously, or I wouldn't have a blog dedicated to nothing except things I done thunked.

So. A little quiet. And a little bit ginormously insecure about complete lack of interesting topics/anecdotes/observations.

Had some crisps today. Mmm. Oh, you discovered the cure for AIDS? That reminds me of a cup of tea I drank on Friday. Do let's talk some more about the tea and we'll forget to go back to the AIDS thing.

What? You're going? Oh.

Last day of work: 27/10/05
I think it's having an effect.

There'll be more. There always is.

2 comments:

Keir Hardie said...

Lack of interest in the blog? I'm sure I'm not your only reader.

MD said...

Errr, no, you're not, but I don't care much about that. As someone that witters incessantly though, it's a bit disconcerting to have nothing to say.

I think I need to edit "interest" to be "interesting things to say".