Monday 19 March 2012

Wish list 2012

Dear being in charge of my fate and who speaks to me through traffic lights, care of the cosmic ordering system,

2012 is progressing swiftly, we are nearly at April now and Easter is less than a fortnight away. I feel compelled to put it out there what needs to happen.

First off is a buyer for our existing minuscule property. A miracle on the form of someone else making it shiny and sale worthy would be a nice bonus, but we could perhaps work a deal whereby I get it to the shiny stage and you drop a suitable buyer into the estate agents at the right time? Does that sound fair?

Part two is the exceptionally amazing house we can somehow afford. I'll work out the terms of that deal at a later date.

Many thanks, I look forward to hearing from you.

No comments: