Thursday 6 May 2010

Election Day!!

Never in my life have I cared so much about an election result.

Why? Because I wholeheartedly do not agree with Tory policies.  Because I don't want what they propose for the country, for the economy. Because I really really dislike David Cameron and feel ill at the prospect of seeing his smug inhuman face pulling his "Sincere" expression every time I turn on the TV. I hated it when Tony Blair was plastered all over everywhere, and he wasn't hell bent on implementing everything I despise.

David Cameron stated that he "shares values with Sun readers", which makes me think:
1) No he does not, he has very little in common with any Sun readers.
2) What a blatant bid for Sun readers' votes.
3) If that is in any way true, then he's lied so far about his values. Either way, lies.
4) Ugh. It's that face again.

I have liked the various parodies of the nauseating Sun front page.

It is somewhat reassuring that everyone I have contact with (apart from some relatives!), or have had the opinion of, will not be supporting the Tories. But will that be enough? I sincerely hope so.

I voted today. I hope everyone else did too. I hope they voted with their brain intact and didn't listen to the media...

No comments: