Sunday 9 May 2010

More Over the Rainbow

I've lost count of weeks. And posts. Ah well.

After this weekend's double eviction, there's four left. Danielle is the best, but I am warming more and more towards Sophie. She has a quality that I think deserves to go far. Steph and Lauren are both talented, but I don't think the public will vote for either of them. Lauren sings horrible songs and the panel rave about her voice, but they're not pleasant to listen to and she doesn't come across well in the (edited) clips. Steph is pretty good and quite professional, but somehow just not that interesting.

Of those that have left:
Amy: was utterly wrong and should never have been there
Bronte: was good, went far too early
Dani: was pretty good, not sure what she did wrong
Emilie: thank goodness she finally went, was there far too long
Stephanie: shock exit! I expected her to win, but she was getting annoying.
Jenny: was carefully edited to show all her failings but has an amazing voice. No surprise that she left
Jessica: good riddance. I originally thought she was good, but she annoyed me more and more as time went on with her "I'm dead quirky me, ooh look at my funny face" 

Have I missed anyone? Meh.

The panel are actually being too nice and rather repetitive.

And the Toto thing? Mad people. I can't imagine anything worse for a pet dog, and the owners are all bonkers. It seems cruel somehow, but there you go. Cute doggy footage, huzzah.


No comments: