Monday 17 May 2010

Ok, ok

So, I'm not going to manage one-a-day.

And it doesn't matter that much.

No.

Sometimes it's nice to share, to jot down thoughts and ideas and opinions.

Other times, I don't want to.

So, it's unrealistic to expect to feel significant and shary 365 days a year. (check: 10 does not divide by 4. Good).

Some do, and manage it fine.

Or maybe they don't feel the need to question why they write stuff when 99.9% of people who read their blog pretend that they don't (or in actuality, don't).

Sniff.

Naturally, I shall now think of lots to say, so will spout forth profusely.

But if I don't, that's ok. It's my blog and I'll neglect it if I want to.

A picture:





1 comment:

Keir Hardie said...

Yeah, most people don't do it daily, I'm not sure why I do. I don't want to look at that too closely!