Monday 23 January 2012

The post for 23 January - finally!

Oh welcome back Blogpress! It works again. It wasn't (which was iTunes not doing the update) and I had I use Blogger: the app, which didn't have a lot of features. Blogger: the site, doesn't work well at all on the phone, and I don't have a functional PC I can stand to use.

To recap the original post, I am catching up on Sherlock, which is universally acknowledged as being Very Good. And it is. I am also looking forward to the return of Pan Am at the weekend which is mindlessly enjoyable.

As I can input photos correctly, here goes a couple of things that caught my eye.

The defence against potential lawsuits of packaging does result in some lunatic disclaimers - peanuts may contain nuts - but the illustration on my noodles does presume a certain lack of intelligence.




This "bargain" caught my eye in the supermarket





Oh Blogpress, I love you. Welcome back indeed.

No comments: