Tuesday 24 January 2012

Special Mario

Ooh. Ooh. Ooh!

So it turns out that Mario 3D isn't a waste of money after all. I finished the game today, and I only had to do, erm, most of world 8 using the invincible cheat. This took me 12 hours and 44 minutes, over the course of 2 weeks. Not a lot, I hear you say. I beat Bowser and rescued the princess and so the game was finished.

But ho and lebold! A whole new world (a new fantastic point of view, oops sorry) has opened up. Special worlds, with the entire game again. Special worlds 1 to 8. Except really hard.

New Mario suit: raccoon suit with a neckerchief, which means if you pound jump, Mario turns into stone/lead/something and smashes whatever you're pounding. And that's all I've found so far. World S1-1 done, one medal found.

I shall report back with more at a later date.




1 comment:

Scumbag Sam said...

I NEED THIS GAME! You've done it. You've sold it. It shall be mine!

A whole new worrrrrlllld!