Wednesday 25 January 2012

Super Luigi

More Mario, sorry, I'm not doing much else. Mariokart 7 is in my basket awaiting payday, I'll spraff on about that in time.


Special world one mission: rescue Luigi. Once completed, you can play as Luigi.

Luigi is my favourite Mario character, along with Daisy, the original princess before Pe-ach stole the title.

An aside there. For those who have played Mariokart, the SNES version, the vindictiveness of the princess is known. Known as the bitch, which also could be be-atch. Obviously the character couldn't be called Princess Bitch, so Pe-ach is a close substitute.

Likewise, playing Boo at Mario Tennis will indicate how he earned the name 'king Boo. Not King, 'king.

Back to Luigi. I'm not sure what he's doing in Special World 2, other than dying a lot. I guess he's rescuing someone. Or is it just revenge? Luigi isn't the vengeful type. Hmm.

No comments: