Tuesday 6 January 2009

No comment

Oh. I have noticed something. It's not good. On the blogs that I read, if I comment, no one else does. On the ones where I think "I'm too dumb/uninformed/grumpy/sleepy to comment, other people do.

I must scare people off. I'm not scary. I like kittens. And not on toast.

I think I'm going to construct this entirely as responses to other people's blogs. Just random responses. See how that works...

Edit: it seems I say it best when I say nothing at all. Boo shucks.

3 comments:

Scumbag Sam said...

I think people don't comment AFTER you, because you say enough for everyone.. haha, that sounded bad. it was supposed to sound good. What I mean is that you're a tough act to follow...(and people are secretly scared of you, I'm sure of it!) :P

MD said...

Oh.
I am shushed.

Scumbag Sam said...

Aw, no, don't be shushed, shout louder!