Saturday 3 January 2009

Three today



My babies are three. That makes me sort of middle aged or something, it's weird. They're not babies, they're quite grown up really. Three years!

The living room: 8.30 am:











My youngest child and his favourite present:







My eldest child and his










Exciting new scooters from godmothers:







And skates from a favourite aunt





I have an issue or twenty with drinking. As such, I didn't buy wine for a party I wasn't having for three year olds. So when the inevitable party started, someone inevitably wanted wine. I had one bottle of wine: a bottle of rosé received for Christmas. Not cold. And due to deciding that I neither had the dishes nor the willingness to wash up, I was using disposable cups and plates.

Ahem. That's a good quality rosé you know...










...classy chick that I am.

And a spectacular cake, with spectacular sparklers, ruined by a daft cow taking photos and blocking everyone else's view:












Much gratitude to people for caring enough to visit and for being generous enough to buy lovely gifts.

1 comment:

Scumbag Sam said...

aw they are so cute!! Having 3 year olds doesnt make you old - I wouldn't worry. haha, also loving the fact that you served win in plastic cups, it looks much more appealing to me than a glass of wine!! I don't know why that is!