Thursday 29 January 2009

A pictorial day

We are thrilled to announce the safe arrival of a precious little bundle.
Mother and child are both well, following a routine postal delivery.




This amused me, for obvious reasons.
I'm not tagging it, for obvious reasons.

I wonder if they know?
They can't. I wonder if anyone will ever tell them? They couldn't.

Whilst in Kinghorn, which is where that is, I went down to the beach, for it is one of my favourites:



If you lived in one of these houses...


...this would be your view

I want that.



And so to "my" beach, not visited today, but must be noted amongst others. Pathhead beach in Kirkcaldy, in the shadows of the ruins of Ravenscraig Castle, across the road from where I lived for many years, and so where many's a tear was shed and decision was made.




2 comments:

Scumbag Sam said...

love the pics - Glory hole... hahah. Someone should say something.. maybe an illustrated anonymous note? :P

I am loving the bottom picture the most, its gorgeous!

MD said...

Aw, thanks. I like that pic too, it's terribly badly taken but works somehow.

But those people can never find out about the name. Just in case they really don't know, they'd be mortified. Probably literally.