Tuesday 23 December 2008

tis the season to be a wally

Oh dear. 'Twas the night before Christmas eve and not a soul was stirring.
Or similar words. I'm not so good with words today. I'm not sure if the people I'm talking to are hard of understanding or if I'm an oaf but I'm not doing so well.

Number of people spoken to today (excluding the poorly): 6
Number of people now pissed off at me: 4 (there's still time for the other two)

Grumpy I am.

The rest of my family are sick. Nicely sleepily sick between vomiting but it's the 23rd of December! We've got stuff to do, people to see. Or now, I have people to see and run the risk of offending them as that seems to be the order of the day.

I ran out of sellotape. Of course I ran out of sellotape. It's one of those days.

Ah well. I shall listen to Terry and Aled and go play Santa to people that aren't actually expecting gifts. I think I've got something confused somewhere.

2 comments:

Stipey Sullivan said...

Sounds more heroic than Wallydom.

You're like Florence Nightingale crossed with Mother Christmas. I hope you are listening to 80s soft rock as a soundtrack. A bit of Chris Rea as you drive about, a bit of Bonnie Tyler as you heroically fight the cellotape dispenser.

Let's hope the surge of the dreaded lurgy abates soon.

Anonymous said...

im listeing to kylie minogue.

happy christmas.

charlie mingles
xxx