Tuesday 16 December 2008

When you say nothing at all

Ow
Ouch
Ow
Ouch
Ow
Ouch

I've jiggered my back. One of those bending pop ouch things that really hurts.

No, that's not entirely true. It only hurts if I walk, bend, sit or lie down. Standing completely still is fine.

Dammit.

How to lose friends: the email method.
So, I'm not at my finest of a morning. A little tetchy at best. I tend to avoid people at this time as it tends to end in tears usually.
Mine, through contrition, but still. Not so today, no, I systematically sent a snippit reply to the emails in my inbox today. The personal ones, I doubt Amazon et al would care. I didn't mean it, it just happened. And then I'll moan that no one ever emails.

Sigh.

Ow.
Ouch.
Feel sorry for me, even though I'm horrid.

2 comments:

Stipey Sullivan said...

Acht, crabbit wee beastie

Scumbag Sam said...

Is that a picture from Muppets christmas carol I see at the top of your page? me thinks so!:) yeay!

Hope your back feels better soon! You must sleep standing, I hear its all the rage, well... thats what the horses say anyway!

Sorry to hear about the email bitch slap!