Wednesday 21 April 2010

eBay

One of these days I'll start selling things on eBay. But for now as I like/need to have far more stuff than I have space or use for, I shall content myself with purchasing. It's much easier, and it does allow the purchase of otherwise unaffordable things.

And as Early Learning Centre determinedly discontinue their best toys, sometimes eBay is the only way to buy. Specifically, they have discontinued most of their Wooden World Road range, except the small section of road that we have, which helpfully has a picture of the entire old range on the box. So, as one 4 year old now desperately hankers after a zebra crossing and a bridge, I spend my time getting outbid on eBay. Again and again. I have set my new stepdad onto the case, he is a seasoned eBayer.

No comments: