Sunday 18 April 2010

Over the Rainbow week 4

So I stopped taking notes on this, because that was sad saddery.
Tonight Dani and Danielle were in the singoff, I'm not sure why, neither were rubbish, and Dani went home. The other girls were quite dry eyed compared to last time, or to be precise, the editing team didn't see fit to focus on the tears this week.

Opinion from expert Me, which changes weekly:
Emilie is rubbish, I don't know why she's still in.
Lauren is quite good but there's something not quite winning enough about her.
Steph gets better and more likeable each week. Her mam is/was Baby D, but that's not her fault.
Sophie, I can't decide, she's never all that great in her individual performances - bad song choice I think - but totally stands out for me in any group performance. The panel don't like her much, even Charlotte who battles with her Welsh solidarity.
Jenny is growing on me, but she drew attention to her own lack of dancing and I can't help being critical of her dancing now. Her voice is really good.
Danielle is the most talented, she deserves to win. If I ever watched this before the lines closed and if I was the sort of person that voted, I'd vote for her.
Stephanie probably will win. I don't think she's the best, but I think she'll win.
Jessica I am liking less and less as the show progresses, her voice isn't as good as the others and she's a bit odd.

And that will suffice for this week.

No comments: