Tuesday 20 April 2010

iPhone and Nokia and being very boring

Having met a rather nice Nokia 5800, I am now contemplating the next phone, for a tedious nonchange. Which shouldn't be too soon because my iPhone is after all only 9 months old, despite being contractless now, and I'm not actually an idiot. The next logical step would be another iPhone, because despite many failings, I do love it and I do especially love all my apps. But there is the huge fact that I can't afford another one, unless the current ones survives until the mythical compensation and/or job time. I couldn't really afford this one; despite having a refund on my last PDA to enable the purchase of the actual phone, the 18 months at £35 have crippled me. And as David Cameron is clearly going to win the election and stop Child Benefit (my only income), I need to think cheap and functional, two adjectives that are never applied to the iPhone.

Current contender is the Nokia X6. Which is sadly lacking in iPhoneness, but is cheap.
Sometimes. And it is a Nokia. I like Nokia.
Why didn't Nokia go with Android? A while ago so they can make affordable Android phones like Samsung?
Could I live with a Samsung? Do I really need a Radio Times app? Can I stop going on about it?

1 comment:

VENICE. said...

I’M VERY LIKE WITH YOUR ARTICLE.PLEASE SEE AND COMMENTS MY BLOG(gondolainvenice.blogspot.com)