Sunday 7 March 2010

6 music is salad cream

You remember? Heinz announced that they were discontinuing salad cream. Outrage!!! Ho and lebold: salad cream makes a massive resurgence and becomes available in all new styles.

I have my suspicions about 6 Music. Much loved, and look, it's being "cancelled" so all the popular people that everyone listens to are campaigning to save it. Everyone is talking about 6 Music. Everyone loves 6 Music.

I never listen to 6 Music because I listen to music in the car. I would, if I got it in the car. So I feel a bit grumpy that I don't get to listen to it, and I listen to radio 2 instead. So if they moved the good stuff onto Radio 2, I'd be happy. Sorry.

But, the BBC have a duty to provide new technologies, so to have a desirable station on digital only should drive forward the interest in getting digital radio. Which most people have. At home. Not on the move. If only people cared enough to perfect mobile digital radio. A campaign to reiterate our love for digital stations. Aha!

Mark my words, there'll be squeezable 6 music out any day. Cancelled, my arse.



No comments: