Monday 15 March 2010

Happy meal

Fantasy dinner guests
- in fantasy dining room in fantasy house as current dining arrangements allow for 2 guests

Marcus Brigstocke. Because he eloquently states what I really think. Mostly.
Andrew Collins. Because he's Andrew Collins.
India Knight. Because I want to be her when I grow up.
Chandler Bing. Fictional? Pshaw. It's not real anyway.
Sasha Baron Cohen and Isla Fisher. Because they're bonkers.
Dara O Briain. Because he's funny and clever.
Chris Addison. Ditto.
David Mitchell. He's just ace.
Robert Webb. Because Mitchell needs Webb.

And to even things up, wives are invited so it's not all men, and because people tend to like to take their partners to things like dinner. India Knight has to marry David Mitchell. And all my dearest friends are invited too (my, what a big house I shall have) because I'd want them there too. Geography not an issue, my riches come from my perfection of teleportation. The nanny can take care of anyone's children alongside mine.
Sorted.

The menu? Hell, it's a fantasy, I'll get caterers in and have a splendiferous array of foods to cater for all tastes, including many, many types of cheese. And magnificent party bags for all. Haribo aplenty.

La la la.

No comments: