Monday 29 March 2010

Hyperchondria

No. Not a spelling mistake.

A health filled day. Nurse's appointment marked me as healthy, normal weight (with over half a stone to spare!), slightly low blood pressure. Hurrah! Full health.

Or...

Doctor prescibed me new painkilling drugs to try to reduce the other drugs, and sent me for an x ray. (Which I haven't been for yet, plan to go tomorrow, which I was told was ok). Currently awaiting endoscopy for painkiller related stomach pain. Painkillers rule my life these days. I shan't miss them when they're gone.

Yes. I know. But to wash down a cocktail of 8 different pills with a glass of Andrews is a bit, well, irksome.

I also have the cold, which is such a minor inconvenience that I keep forgetting and then being surprised that I feel rough.

But!!! There is joy!!! I must profoundly thank the weather for bringing winter back. I thought they were teasing but no! Really cold. Boots dug out again!

Supposedly getting car tomorrow...

Ha. Delivery by end of March: predicted arrival on Wednesday.



1 comment:

Helena said...

Did you see them sodding flakes last night? Spring my arse!

Sorry to hear you're unwell. I was once on a cocktail of medicines but thankfully am now down to 2 now.

Here's hoping the pk's don't bung you up too much..!!