Friday 19 March 2010

Very very spoilt

Today I buyed a car.
Yes.
A brand new Astra.
That we can't really afford, so our shopping budget has just been halved. My budgetary skills (currently unused) will be honed.

But...

It is a total bargain and we could theoretically sell it immediately/sometime in times of serious spenditide for a profit. And it won't try to kill me. And if it does try, it won't succeed so easily.

It's very nice. Silver, not Metro Blue or black. But silver! Looks clean! Doesn't show up chips! Actually suits the Astra!

Yes. I have previously been very rude about silver cars, but am not stupid enough to pay £6000 for non silver and if silver's all that's left, silver it is. And it does look nice, look at some other silver Astra that isn't mine:









My car will be with me by next weekend. Spanking new car.

Another Vauxhall. Another nail in the coffin on car owner respectability. But it's cheaper than a Hyundai and it's not a Hyundai.

That last statement was brought to you by The Obvious.

Mine! Mine! Mine!
Lucky girl.


No comments: