Monday 11 January 2010

Birthday actual

Today was my birthday!!!
Woo! I am now halfway through my biblical life.

I LOVE my birthday. Every time someone wishes me a happy birthday or I notice the date, I feel happy. I feel like a loved and lovely person, so I AM lovely. I am quite delightful to people.

Or so I think. The truth may be that I am unsufferably patronising, dull and idiotic. But we shall ignore that. I am nice to people and feel lovely.

Today I "met" two other people who share my birthday. Which is positively exciting beyond words (to me).

My Facebook app tells me when someone posts on my wall. This could be immensely annoying but for today it was cheering to say the least.

I have received a veritable fortune in voucher monies to replace my too big clothes (hurrah!!), and other lovely gifts. I did not however receive anything by mail so I am cross with the Royal Mail for letting snow interfere with My Birthday.

I have only spent the one voucher today (go me) and I fear severe covetation of a handbag, coupled with a emptying of a stupid handbag that doesn't shut, means a handbag will need to be purchased tomorrow. But that is extraordinarily banal so I'm going to Stop Typing About Shopping.

Spoiltness and demandation (me! My day! My week!) was rewarded with balloons and cakes. Which was ace.

Ok. Done now. Return to a place where things are normal and I'm less preoccupied with Me.







2 comments:

Stipey Sullivan said...

Shoot or ruder words.

Happy Burpday!

I missed your birthday. I have a card. I have a christmas card.

Ooops.

MD said...

I think I win on lateness for occasions...