Wednesday 6 January 2010

Friends

After many years of yearning, I finally own the entire boxset* of Friends, which is probably my favourite TV programme ever.

I know.

Why I love it:

It makes me laugh. Lots.
It brings back happy memories of when I watched it with my own friends.
I am totally in love with Chandler. Really.
Ross and Rachel. Awwww.
It's all really nice. I like nice these days.

I am partway through series 2, Ross and Rachel have just got together properly and it's all quite lovely. I am doing very little else with my time.

Yes. Boring. There's norralorra point in writing about the content, you either know it by now or you don't.

I may watch some...


* "entire boxset" is not right. The boxset of the entire run of all ten series of Friends" would be righter. But hey ho diddle oh.


- Posted without any claim to factual correctness or interest to any living person. Brought to you by the combined wonder of BlogPress and iPhone.

No comments: