Friday 1 January 2010

That was the year that wasn't

I guess January 1st is a time to reflect on the previous year and plan for the coming one.

Gah. 2009 was a non event. I watched TV that everyone else has been watching for years - The Apprentice and Strictly - and did little else thanks to whiplash.

A new decade too. More on that another place/time.

New Year's Resolution:

Be good.

Exciting, huh? I'm not going to do things I'm not supposed to do and I am going to do the things I should.

Diaries ahoy, I am going to attempt to blog each day and see how long it takes to descend into weather reports.

Shush.

Sleep now. N'night.







- Posted without any claim to factual correctness or interest to any living person. Brought to you by the combined wonder of BlogPress and iPhone.


2 comments:

Keir Hardie said...

wishing you the best of health in the forthcoming year

MD said...

Thankyou!! And the same to yourself.