Wednesday 27 August 2008

CNPS gods

Now, there is no doubt in my mind that the gods of CNPS exist. However, they have strict rules that you have to adhere to.

1) You must be actively looking, they will not appear if you put it out of mind and happen to see a number plate.
2) The purpose of your outing must not be just to look for a number plate.
3) No loss of enthusiasm is allowed.

Sadly, I seem to have upset them lately (possibly by excess breaking of rule 2) and I am now floundering on 27. I did finally see 26 yesterday, which was a relief in the face of endless failure.

This is going to take longer than anticipated. I'm quite looking forward to getting to 100 so I can look for "normal" number plates. I expect to do this by about Christmas, meaning I shall complete the whole challenge by 2013. Sigh.

No comments: