Sunday 10 August 2008

Questions to answer... bliss

I just pinched this off a blog called The Urban Woo, which is a blog I'd like to have written instead of this one. Sorry, I just like answering questions.

1. My uncle once: looked after me when I was big enough to look after myself

2. Never in my life: been to a music festival

3. When I was five: I was very cute

4. High school was: the best

5. I will never forget: the kindnesses of few

6. Once I met: Craig Charles. He fancied me, you know

7. There’s this girl I know: she's looking really old

8. Once, at a bar: oh lord, more than once

9. By noon, I’m usually: ready for my bed

10. Last night: I went to bed absurdly early

11. If only I had: some willpower

12. Next time I go to church: will probably be for a wedding or christening

13. What worries me most: losing one of my 3 boys

14. When I turn my head left I see: a wall

15. When I turn my head right I see: yikes! a mirrored wardrobe. I need to brush my hair

16. You know I’m lying when: I'm being authoritative

17. What I miss most about the Eighties is: not looking back to the 80s

18. If I were a character in Shakespeare I’d be: Titania. Allow me my delusions, thank you

19. By this time next year: this flat must surely have been sold

20. A better name for me would be: Lucy or Victoria or Emma or something feminine

21. I have a hard time understanding: quantum physics. I don't like things that aren't there as soon as I know they're there

22. If I ever go back to school, I’ll: be carrying on as now

23. You know I like you if: I talk to you without necessity

24. If I ever won an award, the first person I would thank would be: the person that did the award worthy thing for me and let me take the credit

25. Take my advice, never: do as I do

26. My ideal breakfast is: a Sausage and Egg McMuffin meal (with orange juice). I have my foibles

27. A song I love but do not have is: This Night by Billy Joel

28. If you visit my hometown, I suggest you: visit the Rock Garden in the Botanics. I'm going to suggest that now

29. Why won’t people: use a little common sense

30. If you spend a night at my house: you'd be very well fed

31. I’d stop my wedding for: very little

32. The world could do without: celebrity magazines

33. I’d rather lick the belly of a cockroach than: the belly of a slug

34. My favourite blonde(s) is/are: Jason Donovan. I know

35. Paper clips are more useful than: the ties that come with little plastic bags

36. If I do anything well it’s: a bit of a shock

37. I can’t help but: wonder what else there is

38. I usually cry: when it's least appropriate

39. My advice to my child/nephew/niece: none of it's your fault, you're marvellous

40. And by the way: I would, repeatedly

No comments: