Wednesday 13 August 2008

People there should be clones of

I'm feeling talkative. Or, look, I'm procrastinating again.

Anyway, I've been mentally compiling a list of people that I think are great, for various reasons, and I feel I want to write them down before that particular train of thought gets endless delays before cancellation. Obviously, each of these persons is unique, so cloning would be futile, but in a perfect world these people would all be my friends and we'd hang out together. Clones might be more willing...

Ian Rankin. He's incredibly nice, incredibly interesting, incredibly witty and really really grounded. And he supports Raith Rovers.

Jasper Fforde. A fellow sufferer of my birthday, this man is a genius and I LOOOOVE his books.

Marcus Brigstocke. The most attractive man on earth.

Richard Herring. Because he is Richard Herring.

Andrew Collins. This man is the only person who should ever be allowed to review films.

Jason Byrne, Bill Bailey, Russell Howard, Ross Noble, Jeremy Hardy and the above three. These people make me laugh and laugh and laugh.

Danny Wallace. You can't not love him.

Bernard Butler. Because he plays guitar like no other.


A little sexist, perhaps? I don't like women much. Men do most things better. Leave it at that.

CNPS 10, 11, 12 and 13 today!!

2 comments:

The Clemency File said...

Did you know Jasper Fforde is going to be at the Edinburgh Book Festival on the 20th August? He is a fascinating speaker. You should go and see him even if you have to sell a limb to do so ;-)

MD said...

BLOODY BLOODY BLOODY INADEQUATE WEBSITES!!!!!!!!!

No, I didn't know that, he wasn't listed when I checked the programme, now he is sold out.

I am Not Happy.