Sunday 24 August 2008

Negativity


Spabble spabble, negative things that aren't for blogs, need a job...

...a solution: get a job and relearn how to interact with adults, and make some money in the process.

Full time, or even part time day work is not an option, because childcare costs more than I could earn and we don't have the grandparental dumping option that most people take for granted. Besides, I think me being at home is the right thing to be doing, although a less bonkers version of me might be more use. So the part time evening/weekends job search is on again, sparked at least in part by lack of money. Jobs on offer (ie they are available to be applied for, no that they have been offered) at the moment are a Saturday librarian (applied for, don't expect to get, would like) or weekend receptionist at Arnold Clark, which would mean I had 0 days a week at home with my husband but would be tolerable and give a reasonable return of cash.

All I need to do is up my confidence a little to pass an interview. Oh...

No comments: