Thursday 21 August 2008

Wooo hoooo

Well, the proposal is written and ready to hand in on Friday. Go me, finished 34 hours before the deadline! Fingers crossed it's not complete garbage but I did really well in the exam so I only actually need to get 40%. I sincerely hope I can manage THAT.

I now have a streaming cold. Himself had it last week starting Thursday, the kids got it on Sunday, and I've been expecting it ever since. And ta da, nose of tap proportions, throat of sandpaper and general health of, well, me.

Ventured into SportDirect.com (which is a stupid name for a shop) which was horrible and procured myself a cheap waterproof jacket, which looks disturbingly shell suit like and makes me look like a cross between Vikki Pollard and a mad old lady. It was however both cheap and waterproof, so I can't really complain.

No comments: