Sunday 10 August 2008

A-Z of today

A is for apple juice, starting off the day
B is for baking, making fairy cakes
C is for Coke, a serendipidous bottle found in the car
D is for dreary, the weather's grey again
E is for ear, my left one's rather sore
F is for fish, we saw them at the pet shop
G is for great gran, that's who Oliver's gone to see
H is for Herring, better at blogging than me
I is for icing, I just put some on the cakes
J is for J Sainsbury, visited earlier today
K is being silent, like in knife and knutsford
L is for lazy, like Sundays ought to be
M is for mother, being as what I am
N is for nausea, still present and unidentified
O is for oops, I've surely forgotten something
P is for proposal, to be worked upon tonight
Q is for quickly, the speed this last week passed at
R is for radio, paused and not by me
S is for Sunday, because that's the day it is
T is for tidying, what's always needing done
U is for untidying, what's always getting done
V is for vivacious, because it's a lovely word
X is for x-asperating, because it's a very that-some letter
Y is for yellow, the colour of these walls
Z is for zenith because I used that word this morning and there aren't many z's

No comments: