Wednesday 20 August 2008

proposals and sleep

Argh. It's 1.50 in the morning and I'm sat here writing my proposal. I can't get anything done by day due to the terrible twosome and so it falls to nighttime. I am tired now and I can't find the articles I need. Proper academic articles are relatively easy to lay your hands on, media reports are harder to pinpoint and I NEED one with a sensationalist headline. A relevant one. Damn damn damn.

My regular stalkage leads me to comment:

The reason people aren't packing out the Fringe this year is because we are all skint and it costs £300 for a tub of dairylea. If little known performers also want to buy Dairylea, they'd have to charge more, making prices increase and everyone cry.

Moral: If you want to make it big, get on the telly. And stay on it.

It's a sad world.

No comments: