Wednesday 17 September 2008

Lost in Austen episode 3

I am starting to really like this, even though I still don't like the main character. The story is taking off nicely and the characters are being less Austen and more new story. Tonight's episode saw Darcy and Wickham being most lovely to Amanda (don't they mind her hair?) and her landing herself in strife again because of her blabbermouth.
I'm actually intrigued as to where they take this in the last episode next week and am surprised at how much I am looking forward to the finale.

I need to stop getting swept up in the romantic world of Austen. It's not real. It's not real. Men were probably never like that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope Ive proved that I'm thoroughly heterosexual earlier, so I can say with candour madam that I very much enjoy this show also. I thought this weeks episode was excellent, touching and funny.

I have to admit I had to ... ahem, clear my head first before watching it. But now that I have, I shall retire for an early night.

The life of a gentleman of leisure has not changed so much in the intervening centuries as you might at first have thought.

Jeeves! My slippers and warmed pyjamas if you please.

good evening madam.