Wednesday 10 September 2008

Oh dear

I am going to stop talking about things I don't know about. Today I have succeeded in making myself feel very very stupid.

And with one notable exception, I'm talking to myself anyway.

My watch is 38 in the Independent 50 best watches however, I can (basically) live on in its reflected glory.




There are few of us who haven't owned a Swatch watch at some point in our lives. Go back to basics with this classic, minimalist design in practical, black rubber. The perfect watch for those who like to keep things simple.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

am I your only friend? surely you have some other MILFs you hang about with?

MD said...

I'm pretty sure I've got other friends, but I'm not getting other comments.

Your request has been noted.

Anonymous said...

I only started getting a few more people when I started writing reviews for watch with mothers.

Even then, I still get very few visitors. the web has literaly ... dozens of pages, all competing for attention.

Just do it for yourself because you enjoy it. build it and they will come. or not. doesnt matter, so long as youre enjoying the cathartic process of writing it all down. its very healthy. and you seem to have been going for a while, so you must have stamina.

Add that to your hair list.

Mingles
xxx