Monday 22 September 2008

Please give me my brain back

Dear Mr/Ms Brainsnatcher

It has come to my attention that my brain is not actually present at present. I don't recall been given notice of removal, therefore I would like it to be returned post haste.

I am finding not having a brain most inconvenient, especially when pressed to finish a sentence, make any sense or remember what I'm supposed to be doing.

I trust you will see fit to reunite me with my brain, and I thank you in anticipation of a speedy reconciliation.

Kind Regards

Thingy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Thingy

No. I don't think I will actually.

Women with brains are nothing but trouble. believe me, you'll be much happier once you give in to your newfound much more feminine attractiveness being brainless.

Just smile and giggle and men will love you anyway. Might I also suggest a breast enlargement, vaginoplasty and dying your hair blonde.

Yours
Mister brainsnatcher.

PS: No need to thank me, its my pleasure.

PPS: Stick the kettle on doll.

MD said...

I'm sorry, I don't understand the kettle. Please could you put it on for me so I don't get confused.