Monday 8 September 2008

more films

Yougov has a list of "great films".

Voila:

The Godfather
The Shawshank Redemption
Pulp Fiction
Schindler’s List
Star Wars (any)
Lord of the Rings (any)
Fight Club
Casablanca
Psycho
The Silence of the Lambs
Citizen Kane
The Matrix
Apocalypse Now
A Clockwork Orange
E.T.
Monty Python (any)
Some Like It Hot
The Great Escape
The Wizard of Oz
Raiders of the Lost Ark

Now, I have seen the ones I have bolded, 16 out of 20.

I feel better, even if I don't agree with a lot of them.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for putting the satire on your list.

You'll notice we havent written fuck all there for quite a while.

my co-editor is currently in zambia and emailed me just today to say HBOS have stopped his card even though he told them he was going. at the very least Im expecting it to inspire him for an article. assuming he makes it back alive.

MD said...

Heartless Bank of Scum couldn't care less.

I'm sure he'll make it back alive, unless... he didn't take a canoe did he?