Tuesday 25 November 2008

brainbreak

I had something I wanted to blog about but I got distracted on the way here and so forgot completely what it was.

Never mind, there is always later.

Clearly I need to share the distractions.

First, this is from Andrew Collins' blog, so if you've been there already, this is repetition . I think this is brilliantly done, it's really impressive. Much kudos to Nathan Jay.

In my esteemed estimation, a gentleman of a certain age with a desire for a pink digital watch is most definitely gay. Or, fauxmosexual in an attempt to impress the ladies. Deeply suspicious anyway.

It occurred to me sometime earlier that Christmas is one month today. I have done nothing towards Christmas except buy the kids' presents, and I'm a bit skint. Problemo. So I'm off to buy some stuff to bake some Christmas presents. I may have lost my last remaining friends by New Year.

cheese: the thinking man's toothpaste

2 comments:

Stipey Sullivan said...

There is nothing wrong, essentially, with a modern gentleman having a desire for a puece or indeed an 'evening primrose' coloured time-piece.

http://hibiscus-sinensis.com/regency/colors.htm

Pershaw! And Gadzooks! Zut Alors! This is the modern world, woman! Woman!

If you MUST know I have signed up to go to Man School.

Hopefully this will help me become more acceptable:
"Sample from our wide range of available courses, including Sociology 102: Shaving, Chemistry 206: Principles of Muskmaking, and Techniques in Silent Disdain. Independent study credit (read: drinking alone) is also available."

I think it will help:
http://youlooknicetoday.com/episode/man-school

Scumbag Sam said...

yes, I did that the other day. I was thinking of witty things I could blog about that had happened to me, but then *poof* lost it.
I love saying *poof* its one of the funniest words to say! Brilliantly descriptive!

anywho... Crap. christmas? whe? wha? why? I need to buy presents! quick! to the Christmas-present-making-out-of-thin-air-machine!