Monday 17 November 2008

why why why?


Sigh. Lust. Sigh. Lust.

Marcus Brigstocke was on the radio and so I nearly crashed the car due to gazing longingly at the radio. While it is marginally more normal to be in love (for "love" read "superficial lust") with someone human rather than with an inanimate object, I do have to question my judgement. Marcus Brigstocke is to other men what BMWs are to other cars and what Top Gear is to other television programmes. That, of course, refers to specific words that people use when talking about them.

And I missed it. Evil forces put Argumental on at the same time as Spooks and I don't pay enough attention to things that aren't BBC or heavily endorsed by Andrew Collins - who would at least be worthy to lust after, but of course I don't lust after him, he's too nice.

I need to straighten my hair. When my hair is straight I will think like other girls and be normal.

No comments: