Wednesday 19 November 2008

The Good, the Bad and the Chutney


The Good: Things what made me smile today


  • My phone wants to auto correct "darth vader" to "earth cadet";
  • Conversations about absolutely nothing: always nice;
  • Overheard conversation with my son: "It's a screwdriver". "No, it's a truck driver";
  • Other son on being questioned what had happened upon collision with his brother, "Ollie happened".
  • The word "sanctimonious". It's a great word, and is always followed by some insulting term: bastard, git, swine etc. In fact, "sanctimonious swine" could in fact be the greatest combination of words ever.
  • David Tennant is to be in a programme about Einstein. David Tennant! Einstein!

The Bad: Things what did not make me smile today

  • The book I am reading has left the building. Nowhere to be seen;
  • I am incapable of writing an email in the time it takes for dinner to cook without burning;
  • Everyone's written a blimming book. Except me. Statistically, I am illiterate;
  • Small fonts. I don't like specs, ok, and until my eyes are bad enough for contacts, I'd like nice proper sized fonts.
  • I have no God any more. I don't like Strictly. I have no mind, I need guidance!

The Chutney: Things what were chutney related today

  • Possibly misleading, there was no chutney today.

1 comment:

Scumbag Sam said...

I only read this for the chutney! how misleading, you sanctimonious (I can't spell!!) swine! haha! :P