Friday 21 November 2008

Honestly random


Bright eyes, always cheering.

We can work it out, which is always a reassurance because everybody hurts, sometimes. It may be all or nothing but that's the way in a mad world. To fix you would be atomic and then you'd surely run. Nothing tender for an innocent man. Always Victoria, baby, you're a rich man.

Look at all these things I've done, can't you read my mind? It may be an epidemic, yet when all you need is love, where is my love? Somebody told me the one I love, Denis, became a taxman.

I'm only sleeping because I just can't get enough. I guess I'm dreaming, still we must stand as absolute beginners in a perfect circle. Why worry about chasing cars, the village green preservation society don't get good vibrations from wires.

All I need, to be the apologist; my gift of silence.

See you in the next one (have a good time)

2 comments:

Helena said...

I tried this once sticking only to songs that Brett helped pen. I ended up seeing him in the next world, too.

Anderson gobbledegook, the best gobbledegook in the world!

MD said...

and I thought I had a restricted choice!