Thursday 27 November 2008

oh.

Hello? Anyone? Is anything happening when I type things?



Bah.

Once in a blue moon I think I manage to say something intelligent and relevant in a discussion and then... no. Sorry. You can't join in. Go back and play with your barbies. What? You wanted to say something? You already did? Ha ha ha ha.

Or maybe I'm just an idiot. I don't know. Maybe it's not intelligent comment, maybe it's uneducated gibbering. I don't know. Not talking might help.


Waaaaaaaah. Strop. Tantrum.

I don't like people. I'm going to go and talk to my phone.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Ms - or Mr? ItsNothingAtAll

I have a bone to pick.

YOu state in your commentary (passim) that, and I quote: "I don't like people."

I am a people and I object strongly to your dislike.

yours

Jimmy Self

MD said...

Dear Mr Self

You've obviously softened a bit to have called yourself Jimmy rather than Jim. Or are all Selfs complaining this week?

Being a people, you clearly meet the criteria for being disliked. Did you spend time with me today? No, I didn't think so.

I'll expect an apology for your libellous words.