Friday 17 October 2008

Heroes

Well, last week's Heroes (episode 2) was diabolically bad, this week's (episode 3, amazingly) was fab. Sylar is immensely cool, I had a minor coronary at the sight of him in a suit, and another when he pretended to be FBI. Although I can't take sides between him and Noah Bennet, he's pretty cool as well. No, Sylar wins, he's ace, the best character of them all. Maybe that's because he can act, but that would suggest the rest of them couldn't. No.

Yes, fab, ace and cool. I don't care.

And there's a new paint-future-mad-eye bloke! Ace! And he's made Parkman go all mad eyed with his magic headphones! I still don't like bad Peter though and I'm not all that enamoured with new-Nikki. The scenes with Hiro and Daphne are annoying in their silliness, I'm not sure if that's bad writing or bad acting. Meredith is wackily quite good and I'd like to see her smack Claire's saintly adoptive mother.

Nathan's getting right into his religion though, he's got all the way to page 1 of the bible. I'm not sure, but I reckon I'd give the bible at least a quick scannie before signing up.

No comments: