Monday 27 October 2008

Words

Fla. I hate when I want to say something and the words just don't get in the right order and arrange themselves nicely on the page. Why won't they do that? Why do they persist in being wrong, and the same words always keep pushing their way past the more interesting words so you end up with something repetitive? It's not on.

I need word boot camp. Get my vocabulary into shape so the words just slot into useful sentences and paragraphs; off I will be able to go with a flow of eloquence instead of vomiting random words and symbols all over the page.

Word count: 2500
Sense count: 3
Point count: -26
Symbol count: 1543

(In case you wonder how it is possible to make negative points, that is where one waffles so much as to confuse a point previously made. Quite a gift).

I had a point? I lost it, hud on a wee minute while I find it...

Aha! Yes. I'm having a hippy moment, which happens periodically due to something that I am Not Admitting To*, which makes me feel warm and fuzzy for about two days until the cynicism comes lumbering back.

Hippy thought #7: instead of being angry at people for not needing me any more, it is nice to feel useful for having been part of their life when they did need me.

To expand on that requires a better brain than this one. Or indeed a lesser one then I could wax lyrical about hippy shit. As it stands, that's as good as it gets.


*because it's bigheaded, not because of anything interesting.

No comments: